Rhonda’s Recipe for dairy free fudge will hit the spot when you have a chocolate craving. You don’t have to give up the foods you love when you decide to eat a dairy free diet!
2 (13.5 oz.) cans of full fat coconut milk
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
Pinch of salt
1 Tbsp. vanilla
3/4 cup heaping cup pecans, chopped
3 3/4 cups diary free dark chocolate chips (We recommend Enjoy Life brand.)
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with lightly oiled parchment paper
- Whisk milk and honey together over medium heat until it comes to a soft boil, stirring occasionally. Bring down to a simmer.
- Gently simmer, for about 35-50 minutes, or until the milk has darkened to an almost grey color and has reduced by half. You want to end up with 2 cups of liquid.
- Remove from heat and stir in the oil, salt, vanilla, pecans and chocolate chips, until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Best if kept refrigerated.
Find more dairy free and gluten free recipes in our Blog.