Neck Pain Treatment
Watch this 0:29 second video to hear about Debra’s neck pain relief!
Ready To Feel Better?
Get A Free Consultation
562 Kingwood Dr.
Kingwood, TX 77339
Do you find yourself waking up with a stiff neck every morning? Have you lost some or all of your mobility when it comes to turning your head?
These problems are too deep to chalk up to simply sleeping wrong. If you’re suffering from chronic neck pain, your FIRST call should be to the neck pain chiropractors of Clark Chiropractic and Wellness!
At Clark Chiropractic and Wellness, we treat the person – not the problem.
Each patient receives comprehensive, individualized, state-of-the-art care from our expert staff. Chiropractic care can help heal a vast amount of problems associated with neck pain, and our neck pain chiropractors pull from their years of extensive experience to deliver you a lifetime of well-being.
When Should I See a Neck Pain Chiropractor?
At the first sign of discomfort or any sort of loss of mobility, you should consult our neck pain chiropractors in Kingwood. We specialize in neck pain treatment and our goal is to restore your body to optimal health.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, or even something not listed here, don’t delay in giving us a call:
- Stiff Neck – That nagging feeling of “sleeping wrong” can be more than you think! What starts as general soreness can lead to more severe problems such as neck subluxation. A stiff neck typically results in soreness and difficulty moving your head
- Sharp Pain – Sharp pain is usually localized to one spot and may be accompanied by a stabbing or stinging sensation
- Soreness – Unlike sharp pain, soreness in your neck is typically dull and achy instead of sharp and stinging
- Tingling/Numbness/Weakness – These sensations can extend beyond your neck and radiate into your shoulders and arms. It’s common to feel a “pins and needles” sensation in this case
- Headaches – Many patients that see us for neck pain treatment don’t realize that their headaches can be directly related to their neck pain. Irritation or soreness in the neck can sometimes affect the muscles and nerves connected to the head.
Get in touch with us today!
What Causes Neck Pain?
Any number of things can cause you neck pain and each individual patient will have their own specific needs. The most effective way to get to the root cause of your neck pain is by visiting a neck pain chiropractor at Clark Chiropractic and Wellness.
However, these are some of the most common reasons we see patients seeking neck pain treatment:
- Unusual sleeping positions
- Muscle strains
- Muscle spasms
- Stingers or nerve injuries
- Herniated discs
- Neck subluxation
How Can a Neck Pain Chiropractor Help?
At Clark Chiropractic and Wellness, our neck pain chiropractors are well-versed and knowledgeable when it comes to neck pain treatment.
Neck pain can be the result of constant wear and tear over the years, or maybe you’ve recently experienced an accident or injury of some sort.
Whatever the case may be, these injuries and conditions usually cause some misalignment of your joints – and regardless of the initial cause of pain, a neck chiropractor can significantly improve your condition.
The neck pain chiropractors of Clark Chiropractic and Wellness utilize state-of-the-art technology to help your body heal its way back to optimal health. High-end technology combined with thorough x-ray analysis means we’ll get to the root cause of your pain instead of simply treating a symptom.
Start your pain-free journey today!
What Makes Us Special
Our goal is to not only help every patient lead their most optimal life, but to make them feel loved as apart of our practice. We want our patients to feel honored when they come see us – our patients are special and so are we! Here’s why:
- We provide non-invasive treatment options that will have you feeling your healthiest and restore full range of motion
- We don’t rely on medicine to solve your problem – we work towards treating the root cause instead of the symptom
- Our treatments have no common side-effects
- We utilize the top technology in the industry throughout your treatment and evaluations, including the VibraCussor and ArthroStim
Above all else, we do something 95% of chiropractors never do: we x-ray you again throughout the course of your treatments and evaluations. We don’t just want you feeling good, we want you to actually SEE how we’ve gotten you there.
Clark Chiropractic and Wellness: The Premier Neck Chiropractor in Kingwood
If you find yourself experiencing discomfort or just not feeling right – call us today! We’d love to hear from you. Our expert neck chiropractor will help you see measured improvement in mobility and neck pain – and your overall quality of life will improve.
Get A Free Consultation!