Rhonda’s Grain-Free Bread
Break out your favorite gluten free and dairy free bread toppings!! It’s time for that aroma and flavor of fresh-baked bread!!
2 cups finely ground almond flour
1/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
1 Tbsp, whole flaxseeds
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup arrowroot powder
7 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
4 large eggs
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, ground flaxseed, whole flaxseeds, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and arrowroot powder.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, apple cider vinegar, and coconut milk.
- Gently stir wet and dry ingredients until mixed, being careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into a medium loaf pan lined with greased parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean, approximately 55 to 65 minutes.
- Let it cool for ten minutes before removing from pan and parchment paper.
- Place on wire rack until completely cooled.