Rhonda’s recipe for Fish Florentine is dairy free and delicious!!
1 1/2 lb. fish fillets (wild caught)
3 Tbsp. coconut oil
2 Cups red bell pepper, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
12 ounces fresh spinach
1/2 cup plain dairy free yogurt
1/2 can full fat coconut milk (solid part)
1/2 cup goat cheese, grated
1/2 tsp. dried parsley
salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and add the fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook the fish for 4-6 minutes on each side until cooked through. Turn off and cover.
- Heat remaining oil in a separate skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, while stirring occasionally.
- Add yogurt, milk, cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper and bring this to a gentle simmer, making sure that the cheese has completely melted, and is mixed in.
- Gently transfer fish to skillet with spinach. Serve hot.