Cold Laser Treatment
Ready To Feel Better?
Get A Free Consultation
Knee Pain & Laser Therapy
- Patients undergoing laser therapy show significant decreases in pain intensity at rest and with movement and improved knee function and ability to walk when compared to a placebo group.
- Patients treated with laser therapy showed significant improvements in pain, range of motion, functionality and movement when compared to placebo.
- Low level laser therapy reduces pain in knee osteoarthritis and improves microcirculation
- “Significant improvement in pain relief and quality of life in 70% of patients.”
- “82% reported significant removal of pain and recovery of joint mobility. Cold laser therapy is concluded to be a safe, effective and non-invasive alternative to conventional surgical and medical treatment modalities for patients.”
- Cold laser therapy has the capacity to regenerate tissues, including cartilage.
- Laser therapy “promoted restoration of function, relieved pain and limited complications of rheumatoid arthritis” when compared to NSAIDS and placebo.
- “Cold laser therapy is effective in relieving pain and disability in degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee.”
- “The unequivocal scientific findings so far, has earned cold laser therapy a top spot in levels of evidence and treatment recommendations for knee osteoarthritis”
- Laser therapy is safe.
 Alghadir A et al. Lasers Med Sci. “Effect of low level laser therapy in patients with chronic knee osteoarthritis: a single blinded randomized clinical study.” 2013 Aug 3.
 Alfredo PP et al. Clin Rehab. “Efficacy of low level laser therapy associated with exercises in knee osteoarthritis: a randomized double-blind study.” 2012 Jun; 26(6):523-33.
 Hegedus B et al. Photomed Laser Surg. “The effect of low level laser in knee osteoarthritis: a double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.” 2009 Aug; 27(4):577-84.
 Basirnia A et al. Radiol Med. “The effect of low power laser therapy on osteoarthritis of the knee.” 1998 April; 95(4):303-9.
 Trelles MA et al. Laser Therapy. “Positive outcomes for infrared diode laser in low reactive level laser therapy for knee osteoarthritis.” 1991:3(4):149-153.
 Lievens, P et al. Laser in Medical Science. “The influence of low level infra red laser on the regeneration of cartilage tissue.” 2002:17(4)
 Ailioaie C et al. Laser Therapy. “Beneficial effects of laser therapy in the early stages of rheumatoid arthritis onset.” 1991; 11(2):9-87.
 Stelian J et al. Journal of the American Geriatric Society. “Improvement of pain and disability in elderly patients with degenerative osteoarthritis of the knee treated with low power light therapy.” 1992 Jan; 40(1);23-26.
 Norwegian Health Technology Assessment Report. Norwegian Drug Agency.
Patients get Immediate Results after just 1 Treatment!! And this is after YEARS of Chronic Pain!
Call us at
Get A Free Consultation!
562 Kingwood Dr.
Kingwood, TX 77339