Beefy Vegetable Casserole
Rhonda’s beefy vegetable casserole recipe will certainly go a long way toward helping you get your daily vegetables!!
1 lb. ground beef
1 1/2 Cups goat cheese
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow squash, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 Cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/3 jalapeno pepper, chopped
1 Tbsp. chili powder
2 tsp. coriander powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. paprika
1 bag fresh oregano, chopped
2 tsp. salt
1 head of broccoli florets
Half a head (3-4 leaves) kale, torn into small pieces
5 red potatoes, sliced like chips
1. Combine beef, bell pepper, onion, spices, and jalapeno into saucepan and cook until meat is no longer pink. Set aside.
2. Layer the potatoes, kale, broccoli, and squash into a casserole dish, in order.
3. Add the browned meat mixture.
4. Top with the tomatoes and cheese.
5. Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes.