Rhonda’s Raw Brownies
How about some brownies that you don’t have to bake! Give Rhonda’s recipe a try today!
1 cup pecans
1 cup cashews
1 cup pitted dates
6 Tbsp. cacao powder or carob powder
1/2 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. salt
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup cacao powder or carob powder
1/4 tsp. vanilla
dash of salt
- In a food processor, process the nuts, raisin, dates, cacao, flaxseed, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt until the mixture is chopped and starts to stick together.
- Press into lightly greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Make chocolate topping by melting the coconut oil and adding the honey, cacao powder, vanilla, and dash of salt. Do not over cook, just melt.
- Pour chocolate over brownies in pan.
- Keep in refrigerator or cut into small pieces and wrap with aluminum foil. Then place in freezer Ziploc bag and place n freezer. Remove from freezer a few minutes before enjoying.