Do you have a craving for chocolate peanut butter cups? Try this healthy peanut butter fudge. It’s got all the flavor with none of the guilt!
1 cup dairy free semi-sweet chocolate chips (We recommend Enjoy Life brand)
1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
pinch of salt
- Line 8 x 8 pan with oiled parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a glass bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds and remove and stir (making sure the chocolate has completely melted). If the chocolate has not completely melted, place mixture back in to the microwave for 20 seconds at a time being careful to not over cook.
- Stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Place in the freezer until completely firm, about 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and enjoy.